Economical design sets up quickly and provides secure containment
The Collapsible Wall Ultra-Containment Berm features an economical design that sets up quickly and provides secure containment. PVC Sidewall Assemblies provide sturdy support for the containment area but are quickly lowered easy access. Great for spill containment of large quantities of drums, vehicles, fracing tanks or other larger containers.
- The Collapsible Wall Model Spill Containment Berm features rugged PVC sidewall assemblies for sidewall support. Simply swivel the “feet” of the PVC supports to lower or raise the sidewalls in just seconds!
- Rugged materials provide years of service and excellent chemical compatibility.
- Add the Ultra-Self Bailer to keep rainwater out of the Spill Containment Berm. Rainwater drains from the Berm passively but will automatically shut off if there is a spill.
- Standard material of construction is Copolymer-2000. Other materials available upon request.
- Custom sizes available.
- Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 Spill Containment Regulations.
Contact SSI Environmental to learn more