State-of-the-art, high-performance sorbent, and filter media
Ultra X-Tex has a variety of uses as it pertains to Storm water and clean up applications. It is made of a proprietary blend of fibres that are treated and naturally adsorb oils and greases from water while allowing water to flow through the material.
Ultra X-Tex will hold onto the oils and greases and will not release them back into the water.
- Produced from recycled synthetic fiber.
- Utilizing state-of-the-art technology, materials are blended and processed into a lightweight fiber mass with an enormous surface area and interstitial spaces creating a high-performance sorbent and filter media.
- Designed for use as a durable long lasting geo-textile and filter media.
- Allows large volumes of water to pass through while absorbing liquid hydrocarbons, including petroleum, animal and vegetable oils.
- Cost effective — absorbs an average of 13 times its own weight of liquid hydrocarbons.
- Great for use in oil/water separators, storm water and wastewater filtration systems and water “polishing” applications.